Arctic Gale Academy!
Hello welcome to AGA have fun with your stay here! Make sure after you sign up go to chatbox and be tested!
Arctic Gale Academy!
Hello welcome to AGA have fun with your stay here! Make sure after you sign up go to chatbox and be tested!
Arctic Gale Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy Your Stay At AGA!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Dorm Leader matches are taking place now! Go HERE For more info about it!-Link
Latest topics
» Resident Evil 6 Rip V2 - TPTB
Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:31 am by gemros

» RIDING CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP.rar
Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:42 am by chrkam

» RIDING CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP.rar
Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:42 am by chrkam

» Stock Vector - Candles Design
Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:37 am by chrkam

» I'm curious how many people will see this.
Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:12 pm by dillwagboy

» Faust's insane asylum
Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:27 am by Faust the VIII

» Ice Barrier Tutor
Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:20 am by ArcticGale

» Sad News....
Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:11 am by ArcticGale

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
I'm curious how many people will see this.
Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:23 pm by ArcticGale
Considering there hasn't been a post in nearly a month lol. I'm curious who will see this so if you do comment below! Very Happy

Comments: 4
Dorm Leaders!
Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:38 am by Link
Dorm leaders are new! you can challenge someone in the same dorm as you to a leader match if you succeed you will be the new dorm leader! BUT!! Others in your dorm can challenge you to a dorm match if you lose you lose your privilege of being a dorm leader! But you can obtain your Leadership back don't worry!

EVERYONE ENJOY!

Comments: 0
Student recruits!
Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:55 pm by Link
Post all the people you recruit here!

Comments: 1
New Contest!
Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:55 pm by Link
We are gonna be doing a contest on getting recruiters here the student who gets the most people to the academy will get a Rank-Up and 500 points! 2nd place gets 200 points! and 3rd gets 150!! So everyone get on and lets get this place hopping with students!! Have fun!

Comments: 0
Affiliates

Blackwing Tutor

Go down 
+2
Deadhawkwing
ArcticGale
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcticGale
Administration
 Administration
ArcticGale

AGA Points : 196

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:20 pm

If you're interested in learning more about Blackwings let me know!
Back to top Go down
Deadhawkwing

Deadhawkwing

AGA Points : 212

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:41 pm

This is useful, cause i have a question on them Very Happy What is the most effective way to take down a blackwing deck? Such as Danger cards and Major combo pieces?

Don't know if this is quite what you mean, But i'd like to know
Back to top Go down
ArcticGale
Administration
 Administration
ArcticGale

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Well Blackwing's are kinda hard to get rid of mainly just cause there are so many different options with how you can run the archetype. Their main weaknesses have to be the fact that they are ALL dark. Therefore anti-dark cards work well (consecrated light for exp). Also D.D. Crow can pose a serious problem against Vayu and Blizzard the far north because you can remove the cards we would summon for a plus. Also macro decks are always a pain as they are for many deck types just because we can't use our in-the-grave effects with the fore mentioned cards. Dark Highlander also poses a problem because the deck's main beaters are synchro monsters. So ya I guess the simplest ways to help counter em with any deck would be to run 2 or 3 D.D. Crow and if possible a card that stops synchro summoning dead like Dark Highlander.
Back to top Go down
ArcticGale
Administration
 Administration
ArcticGale

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Also just to make a note of it, it kills me to have to tell ways to beat Blackwings because I love them, but I will do it to help others learn. *Quietly cries on the inside* v.v
Back to top Go down
Sora Exyuki

Sora Exyuki

AGA Points : 283

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:42 pm

whats the best way to build a black wing deck
Back to top Go down
ArcticGale
Administration
 Administration
ArcticGale

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:14 am

That is an extremely vague question lol.

Blackwings are one of those rare archtypes that are able to be designed to work like almost any style deck you can imagine. They have such a large range of monsters and abilities that you can really use em almost anyway you would like.

If you ask a slightly more specific questions I could definitely be able to help you more haha.
Back to top Go down
Sora Exyuki

Sora Exyuki

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:26 am

well i finished building mine and the only way to make a better deck is keep practicing and find whats works for u so im gonna keep working till i build the best blackwing deck
Back to top Go down
IROCK4367

IROCK4367

AGA Points : 101

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:12 pm

I have two questions actually.

1. Which Blackwings, if any, get priority?

2. Which staple spell and traps cards are the best for dealing with blackwings?
Back to top Go down
ArcticGale
Administration
 Administration
ArcticGale

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:16 pm

What is it with everyone asking how to beat Blackwings the easiest >.<

As far as priority goes, I must first say I hope they get rid of the ignition effect portion of it because it really it just stupid. Now that being said, Blackwings that have priority include Gale, Blizzard, Elphin, and maybe a couple more that I can't remember at the moment. Gale is definitely the most notable of those though because he is the only one who has the ignition effect. The other ones are actually legit with priority because they have trigger effects.

As far as staples to use against Blackwings go...there aren't really any haha. Cards that fight specifically against dark attributes and cards that stop special summoning or synchros are really the only major things that slow or stop a good Blackwing deck. Also Blackwings focus on winning by beatdown strategies so cards that stop attacking like swords of revealing light slow them down well.

Back to top Go down
Sora Exyuki

Sora Exyuki

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:16 pm

how good is the card blackwing megaQuake monster
Back to top Go down
anthonyam97

anthonyam97

AGA Points : 219

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:40 pm

GeoGreyHero wrote:
No
Back to top Go down
ArcticGale
Administration
 Administration
ArcticGale

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:15 am

GeoGreyHero wrote:

Horrible and an utter waste of time
Back to top Go down
Sora Exyuki

Sora Exyuki

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:19 am

alright what about aurora the northern lights
Back to top Go down
ArcticGale
Administration
 Administration
ArcticGale

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:05 am

GeoGreyHero wrote:
alright what about aurora the northern lights

He can be useful but he sadly gets rid of your Blackwing synchros and makes it so you cant summon them later. Also hes only good as an offensive monster and has pretty much no protection of his own once it hits your opponents turn. So hes basically just a beatstick that flies through your synchros and makes them useless. He does look cool though ^^
Back to top Go down
dillwagboy

dillwagboy

AGA Points : 121

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:35 pm

I wanna learn about them
Back to top Go down
ArcticGale
Administration
 Administration
ArcticGale

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:22 pm

So ask me a question lol
Back to top Go down
dillwagboy

dillwagboy

AGA Points : 121

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:29 pm

So what syncros would go good with them if you cant get the blackwing syncros?
Back to top Go down
ArcticGale
Administration
 Administration
ArcticGale

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Any powerful 6 stars are really easy to summon with them. They also do well with 7 stars and even 8 if you run Kochi so honestly you can run pretty much any good synchro monster that you like! I would also recommend Vortex the Whirlwind because he can get out any Blackwing you need when hes destroyed. Use Shura to summon Vayu then synch them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sora Exyuki

Sora Exyuki

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:13 pm

should bws ever be combined with other winged beasts O-O alot of ppl use zura in other decks
Back to top Go down
ArcticGale
Administration
 Administration
ArcticGale

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:58 pm

I've never tried it personally but plenty of people use Gale for instance as a tuner in other decks because he has such a good effect. If you did that I guess you could also put a few Shuras in the deck to make getting Gale out for a quick 7 star synchro really easy. Plus Shura is a pretty good beater just by himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackwing Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tutor   Blackwing Tutor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackwing Tutor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arctic Gale Academy! :: The School! :: Class in session!-
Jump to: